Money : Something You should know about it before its late

           Hi myself Bikash. I hope you all are doing well in your life. Today I'm going to talk about how much do we  know about money and how we can use our money to make more money. At first let me clear to you that I'm not an expert of finance nor from commerce background , I'm just 22 and here I'm going to quote some basic points from the book Rich Dad Poor Dad that I've experienced and learn.

                                                        

https://img.etimg.com/thumb/msid-75483761,width-300,imgsize-269409,,resizemode-4,quality-100/money.jpg   Money is Power yes it is a power that all we know but what is more important to know is financial intelligence according to Robert Kiyosaki in his book Rich Dad Poor Dad, money comes and goes but if you have the education about how money works you gain power over it and can building wealth.

      Money without financial intelligence is money soon gone.

      Rich people acquires assets, the poor and middle class acquires liabilities that they think assets. 

     An assets puts money in your pockets and a liabilities takes money out of your pockets.

     If your financial intelligence is low, money will run all over you. If money is smarter than you, you will work for it all your life. 

  Usually all these are not discussed nor taught in school but it is also an important lesson we all should learn as earlier as we can. So I  post it for you so that you can know at least one new thing about money.

 

 

 

 

        

 



This post is for educational purpose only if you like it or hate it please comment below

Post a Comment

0 Comments